In anticipation of the upcoming Wallet release, each member MUST have their in-app Google Authenticator function activated in EACH Cloud account to enable the transition to the new system.
This process is quite simple, please follow the instructions below:
In the Cloud app, go to Settings > Google Authenticator > Activate > Enter Payment PIN > Click “Proceed”.
Now, copy the Seed Code or Scan QR Code onto your Google Authenticator or Authy app. (Important: back up a copy of the seed code offline for future use).
Now, your Google Authenticator toggle in the Cloud app should be in the “on” position.
- If you cannot login to your Cloud app, please try all the following steps:
1. Uninstall the Cloud app
2. Clear your device cache
3. Re-install app
4. Restart your device
Download links are as per below:
- If you have already activated your Google Authenticator function in the Cloud app but have lost the Cloud code in the Google Authenticator or Authy app, then you can reactivate it with the saved seed code or QR code.
If you did not previously save the seed code or QR code, you can reset the Google Authenticator function in the Cloud app by clicking “Lost Your Google Authenticator?” and inserting your mnemonic phrase.
- If you have lost your payment PIN, you can reset it in the Cloud app from the login page “Forgot Password” option with your mnemonic phrase.
If login issues persist, please wait for the next round of app updates coming soon.
Important: Please make sure that you have all your vital information written down and backed up in a safe place offline, namely:
-16-digit login number
-Google Authenticator Seed Code/QR Code
1. You do NOT need to uninstall the Google Authenticator or Authy app from your phone to accomplish the above procedures.
2. Once you have reset the Google Authenticator function in the Cloud app, all previous Cloud Google Authenticator codes are obsolete and can be deleted.
Stay tuned, more news coming soon!
Cloud Community Team